Thursday, December 27, 2012

Surprise

I had to share the following photos! On Christmas Eve day when Dustin went to do chores he got a suprise! One of the ewes had twin ewe lambs!  We were very excited, although we didn't expect any lambs for at least another two weeks! See, before we sold "Rambo" we put him in with the ewes for two weeks, not really expecting "anything" but it looks like he did his thing!



The following photo shows the "rouge hen" that has taken to living with the lambs.  Even after trying to relocate her to the hen house, she keeps going down to the barn to mingle with the ewes!


The following photo I took in November, I came home from work one day to literally find the lambs grazing in my front lawn! Aparently my husband and hired man thought this would be a GREAT use of grass! Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment