Friday, June 17, 2011

The corn is looking good-knock on wood!

The girls and I decided to check out Daddy's corn that is just up the hill from our house.
As you can see, the corn is just about as tall as Verayna and is up to Olivia's waist as of today, June 16.
Rayna loved the corn field, she actually sat right down and was going to play in the dirt!
And here is an update on the lambs.  As you can see, they are getting bigger and are being fed very well!  They are loving the fresh hay Dustin just got done making!  We are STILL waiting to hear from the fence people, but I'm sure the lambs will LOVE getting out to the pasture once the fencing is complete.  Another "knock on wood" moment is that for the time being, Jack-our farm dog (a golden retriever/yellow lab mix) is leaving the lambs alone!  This was a great concern of mine, and so far so good!

And now that I'm done writing this post, I'm going to go knock on some wood!!! I sure hope I didn't just jinx us!

No comments:

Post a Comment